Monday, May 19, 2014

The unconscious!














What kind of a room is this??
I cannot see any door…
I do not even remember how have I ended here!!

Where is it??
Am I dead?
What happened to me??

The dim blue light is making me sick!
There is a small round table in the middle.
With a teapot and cup. Black.

Should I drink it?
I am thirsty.
I might already be dead!

Dead!!
Dead!!!
Am I??

NOO, I can’t be…
Let’s drink it…
There was a cricking sound I can hear…Some movement in front of me…

There is someone!!! No, Some people…
Aahhhh….ME!! all of them are me!!
I must be losing my sanity, these are just mirrors!!

Why am I in a mirrored room!!
I think the tea would make me feel good.
Am I dreaming!!!

How all my shadows are walking, dancing and looking at me??!!
I feel somebody!
Somebody behind!!

WHAT'S HAPPE…………………………………………!!!!

2 comments:

Maniparna said...

Yeah..its really creepy and

Nabanita said...

thanks Maniparna