Sunday, April 12, 2020

From the diary- Quarantined- Part III



33rd day. Never really thought that a month could feel this long. First couple of weeks were difficult, now, not so much. In fact, I could introspect so much during this.

I realized, I don’t mind social distancing. Perks of being an introvert, I would say. I realized, I was becoming empty emotionally, by providing a certain support to a lot of people and when during the initial days of lockdown, I wanted some friends and family badly, hardly, any of those people were there. No hard feelings but Lesson learnt.

I realized, how much I actually love traveling. The long planned canceled trip broke me in a way that I was on the verge of crying more than once.

I had panic attacks so frequently, that I almost went back to a time, when I first learnt what panic attacks are. I realized, I was worried about not having a kid, and what would happen, if I don’t survive this pandemic. Silly, I know, but thoughts are thoughts, right?

Nightmares! I had zombies, pirates and what not in my dreams! I started listening to sleep therapy music and on some nights, nothing really works.

Nature, to my surprise, helped me keep going! The Spring colors, cherry blossom, they are casting magic spells on me and pushing me to hold on... for one more moment, for one more day and so on... 

No comments: