Thursday, December 05, 2019

Dear Society

Dear Society,

How long, how long would it take for this letter to reach you? I believe forever, because I as a woman is shouting along with thousands others but our voice is not just reaching your ear and your mind. 

Ohh, I forgot, we women should not shout. After all what are we? We are "daughters" and "wives" and worse "daughter-in-laws". Why worse? Because, A daughter in law is that person where the word "daughter" is abused to its maximum level. Where the so called "daughter" is treated like a commodity. Yes, even today!

Dear society, when will we start being recognized as human beings. Just NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS. Not creatures with boobs and vaginas. Not creatures with 36-28-36 or whatever is the "perfect" stats. Not creatures but as Human beings. Where our skirts or cleavage won't "bring shame" to a family name! I mean how fragile is the family name that can be ashamed with the length of someone's dress or the depth of someone's neckline? 

Dear society, I am tired. I AM FUCKING TIRED. I am tired of the men taking me for granted. I am tired of being judged. Worse, I am tired of the women, treating me like a creature with boobs, vagina and uterus. I am tired of being treated like an object.

Dear society, when will you "teach" men to be Human beings? When will you teach the parents to educate their sons to be humans and not men.

Not all men? Fuck you. It is time we think of abuses like fatherfuckers or brotherfuckers. Too offensive? Why? Motherfuckers and sisterfuckers are being used by men and women alike for thousands of years now. Isn't that offensive?

Dear society and the parents of the future men, may be it is time to start learning words like respect, sensitive, empath, and humans. Instead of fueling that venomous ego of yours. 

Dear Society. Fuck you. A thousand times FUCK YOU! Burn and rot in Hell!

No comments: